East Cobb Park features open grass fields, walking trails, stream overlooks, a playground, picnic pavilions, an outdoor classroom and an outdoor stage. The park is open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. The current large loop walking trail is 0.33 miles.
Special Thanks to Doug Kirby and his crew, of Cobb County Parks and Recreation, for keeping the park looking beautiful. Read more about Doug Kirby.
- If you would like to hold a special event or reserve one of the large pavilions or performance stage, contact Cobb County P.A.R.K.S.
- The lower pavilion near the walking loop, field and original playground is #1
- The upper pavilion near the all-abilities playground and large parking lot is #2
- There are outlets next to the large pavilions (#1 & #2)
- Small pavilions are available on a first come, first serve basis at no charge; no reservations are needed.
- There are grills next to all pavilions.
- Park Rules & Regulations